What to expect when you decide to sell your home with us
- Price: The most important step in selling your Austin home is pricing it correctly. Market statistics show that overpriced homes take longer to sell so it is crucial that your initial price matches market expectations from the start. Our team prepares a Comparative Market Analysis to analyze and review the current conditions in your specific area to help you determine the best price for your home or property.
- Prepare: Selling a home or property is not only about the right price. First impressions count. If you want to get top dollar for your home, you need it looking its best. We walk through your home to help you determine if any home repairs or improvements are needed. If any are needed, we then help you prioritize repairs and improvements to provide the best return on your investment. By knowing which home improvements will get the attention of potential buyers you will make your home stand out. We can connect you with reputable contractors, and if necessary, we can recommend staging services so that your home looks its best.
- Part of the pricing and preparation process is identifying your goals. Whether you’re downsizing, upsizing or relocating, all your goals play a role in the selling and closing process; from establishing a price, through negotiations and on to Closing of the sale.
- Going Active: While your home is on the market we will provide regular status reports, feedback from your showings, marketing activities, offers and any recommended course adjustments. Your Agent will keep you informed of the market activity in your neighborhood; i.e. similar homes coming on and off the market in your area.
Once your home goes under contract we use our transaction management system to stay on top of all deadlines to make sure all parties follow their contractual obligations toward a smooth closing.
- Negotiations to Close: Our Team wants this to be the best experience for our clients. When you receive an offer, or multiple offers, having an agent with a proven track record can make a huge impact on your final sales price. Our Team will make every effort to get you the highest price a potential buyer is willing to pay, with the best terms. Our agents focus on your top priorities and endeavor to keep emotions out of the process. Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more of an art than a science!
- The A.C.R.E. Group understands the decision to sell your home is an important one. We don’t take this process lightly and strive to make the listing and selling process a smooth one for our Clients. If your interested in discussing selling your home with one of our team members.